No one like to see this “Your Google Adsense account has been disabled or temporarily banned”. You are not alone in this world who are not getting approve from Google Adsense. I will not tell you exactly whats the problem with your site and why you not get the adsense account. Yes but i sure you not follow any rule of Google to get the account, checkout the Google TOS for adsense. Buy adsense accounts is not recommended by Geekworldnews.
Follow the guidelines mention on adsense & try to apply account again may be you will get account. Google adsense is the most famous earning platform online & also trusted by worlds famous bloggers like “Amit Aggarwal” who is top adsense earning in India.[note radius=”4″]Don't be sad guys there are lots of way to make money online in other words Best Adsense Alternatives. In the blogging or IM world Never Give up guys always try to do hard work one day you will get success.[/note]
So let's start the discussion on Google Adsense Alternatives.
- Also Read:- Adsense Tips
1. BuySellAds : BuySellAds is place where you can sell ad spaces, it pays you according to your traffic. Payment is twice a month via PayPal which is automatically transferred to your bank. Honestly it's not easy to get approve from BuySellAds.
2. Amazon Assosiates : Amazon is the leading online shoping site, almost every product is found in amazon. You can make money with amazon by selling your own products or doing affiliates.
Click here to join Amazon Affiliate
Click here to sell on Amazon
3. Chitika : I never used but lots of bloggers make pasive income from chitkia so you must try. You can generate the ads codes & place them on your blogs, it pays via Paypal.
4. Fiverr : Fiverr is the world famous platform where people are selling & buying anything for only 5$ I personally using fiverr from 1 year check my earnings from fiverr.
5. Affiliate Marketing: Bloggers are making millions of dollars every year from different affiliate sites like Clickbank. Your can use YouTube marketing or start with your site to promote the products from clickbank. Rank YouTube videos is easy than site, i will give you tips to rank YouTube videos easy don't spam the videos.
6. CPA & PPD: CPA (COST PER ACTION) & PPD (PAY PER DOWNLOAD) Recommended CPA Company is AdworkMedia my earning proofs check below. For PPD you can use cleanfiles & fileice both are giving good conversion.
7. Media.net: It is contextual ads program both Bing and Yahoo make this program, definitely you can go with media.net it's a perfect adsense alternative.
Getting banned from adsense is not the end of the world it is the beginning you can try these above alternatives may be you get success with them. Always follow the TOS of every company to make money for long term. If you have any question in your mind you can post in comment section i will try to solve your issues or you are using any other adsense alternative post it below i will add in our list.
I Would Love to See Your Comments & Feedback:
Ananya Kiran says
Well written post, enjoyed reading it !
Ananya Kiran recently posted..Nalini Keshava’s Journey -3. The Big Day !
Lalit Suryan says
Thanks ananya for your valuable comment
Hi Lalit, your earning report is really very motivating, I use buysellads.com for some of my blogs but the only negative point of it is that it takes 25% off our money.
Once again thanks for sharing your earning report 🙂
Lalit Suryan says
Thanks for the compliment anil stay with us you will see more case study’s & income reports.
Brenda Smith says
Indeed a Great post.
But according to me, none of the adsense alternative can give the revenue as much as Adsense can give. I haven’t tried all the above alternatives but I tried infolinks and I had worst experience with it. After having huge amount of traffic, I was able to make only 100-200$.
Because my blog was banned by Adsense. If this wasn’t happened then that traffic can surely make around $2k+.
That’s why infolinks is far away from Adsense in terms of generating revenue.
BTW Thanks for sharing it with us.
Darrin Benner says
Hey, I appreciate this post. Google Adsense, Yahoo/Bing ads, and Info Links seem like the best 3 choices in my opinion. Info links I’m thinking of putting on a certain part of my website now (generally, I wouldn’t recommend people using them, because they can be annoying). Thanks.
Darrin Benner recently posted..100+ Cute Pick Up Lines That Can not Fail
Ashley Jones says
Everyone seems to be talking about Revenue Hits 🙂 One thing you must have encountered, getting approved in BuySellAds is a tough thing but once approved it serves as a good earner 🙂
Ashley Jones recently posted..20+ Birthday Gifts for Dad, Father
A great resource I find through this blog..thanks for posting such